Frequently asked questions…You have questions? We have answers….How to get here? Where to Stay? What to do with your catch? We know that you have many questions and are always happy to chat with you to answer any questions you may have. Alternatively we have provided a few links to help you out with some of the most frequent questions we hear…. Always feel free to contact us for anything you may need or questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Where To Stay?
Comfort Inn & Suites Campbell River – 1351 Shoppers Row Campbell River, BC, V9W 2C9, Canada
Coastal Sands Resort – Saratoga Beach Vancouver Island – 8914 Clarkson Ave, Black Creek, BC V9J 1B1
975 Shoppers Row, Campbell River, BC
- Tel: 1-250-287-7155
- Toll Free: 1-800-716-619
- International: 800.800.26278
How To Get Here?
Travel by Land:
If you are located on Vancouver Island, take Highway 19 or if you prefer the more scenic route Highway 19A along the waterfront. If you are traveling from the lower mainland you may travel by vehicle to Vancouver Island by way of an easy ferry journey from either British Columbia’s Mainland or Washington State.
Average Driving Times:
- From Seattle-approximately 7 hours including ferry travel time
- From Victoria – 264kms/165 miles – approximately 3.5 hours (North on Hwy #19 or #19A)
- From Nanaimo – 153kms/95 miles – approximately 2 hours (North on Hwy #19 or #19A)
- From Courtenay/Comox Airport – 45 km/28 miles – 35 minutes (North on Hwy #19 or #19A)
BC Ferries Route and Fare Information:
- Toll Free: 1-888-223-3779
- Website: https://www.bcferries.com/
- Reservations are recommended on Mainland – Vancouver Island Routes – you will need to have a credit card handy when booking online or by phone.
- Tsawwassen (Vancouver) and Swartz Bay (Victoria) – 1 hour 35 minutes
- Tsawwassen (Vancouver) and Duke Point (Nanaimo) 2 hours
- Horseshoe Bay (West Vancouver) and Departure Bay (Nanaimo) – 1 hour 35 minutes
- Powell River-Westview (Sunshine Coast) and Little River (Comox) – 1 hour 15 minutes
Ferry Service Between Washington State and Vancouver Island
- Victoria Clipper – Passenger only high speed catamaran ferry service between Seattle, WA and Victoria, BC
- Toll Free: 1-800-888-2535
- Website Link: https://www.clippervacations.com/
- MV Coho – carries vehicles and passengers between Port Angeles, WA and Victoria, BC
- Toll Free: Port Angeles – 1 888 993 3779
- Toll Free: Victoria – 1 800 264 6475
- Website Link: https://www.cohoferry.com/
What to do with your catch?
St. Jean’s Cannery – 581 B 11th Avenue, Campbell River, BC
Don’t delay! Contact us for more information and to book your adventure of a lifetime!